Advanced keyword tips for refining your content suggestions
- We did a lot of research on optimizing your keywords, and here is a condensed version of all of those tips in one place: https://drumup.io/keyword-guide
- Negative keywords: For all your content streams, please consider adding a few negative keywords like "politics,trump,sports,soccer,golf,football,baseball,boxing,NFL,NHL,NBA,UFC,crime,music,movie,entertainment,stocks,trading,violence,death,dailypolitical.com, weather" since they are probably not very relevant for your search (unless you are looking specifically for content in those categories like politics, sports, or entertainment)
- In the content feeds, if you come across any irrelevant content, you can click on the "x" at the top right corner of the article to delete it from your feed. Our system will recognize that you don't want such articles and will adjust future articles accordingly.
- Based on the specific keywords you chose, we continuously add a number of new relevant content sources into our database (backend). Within a few days our system will start to harvest fresh, relevant content from those sources and will eventually make it into your personalized keyword feeds! This process will take a few days, but you should notice a visible improvement in relevant content in about 5-7 business days.
- If you have any specific sources you get most of your content from, please do send those to support (at) drumup.io and we will definitely add them to our backend database. Again, over time, based on your specific keywords, the content from those sources will make its way into your own content feeds.
- You can also add a handful of content sources of your own via the dashboard.
- You can add new content sources by going to your dashboard → Click on "Add Content Stream" in the left navigation → "Add RSS Feed" button and then adding the appropriate RSS-compliant URL in the text box. For example, DrumUp's own blog feed is at https://blog.drumup.io/feed/