How to change time zone for posting to social accounts
Drumup automatically assigns a time zone based on your computer/browser settings. This works 90% of the time and you don't have to do anything!
However, based on security settings and the type of browser you are using, sometimes DrumUp cannot determine where you are and selects a default time zone for you. We apologize if this has happened to you. It is quick and simple to update your time zone.
- You will need to update the time zone for each of your connected social accounts
- Navigate to the "Publisher" section from the left navigation
- Hover your cursor on the first social account in the list, you will see a gear (settings) icon.
- Click on that settings (gear icon) to open the settings page for that social account
- Update the time zone and click "Done"
- Repeat steps 3-5 for all social accounts. That's it!