Create reports about the value offered by DrumUp Employee Advocacy tool
Our customers use a combination of these resources to create reports:
- "Analytics by Post" and "Analytics by User" within DrumUp. You will get these reports by month, but you can download this data as CSV and import into other tools for a more holistic view
- You can also get "Analytics by User" for the full period - Once you are in that section, you will see a checkbox called "Get full period Data"
- Leaderboard Data: You can slice and dice this data by putting any timeframe as you like
- Limited engagement data in the Reports section (this comes directly from LinkedIn but as mentioned it is fairly limited)
- Engagement data available directly on linkedin.com: LinkedIn provides fairly rich data about likes, shares, comments, views, engagement, etc.
- Go to the Company home page (as an admin) -> Analytics (top menu) -> Updates -> and you have a lot of options to filter the data
- It looks like LinkedIn also offers you a way to export this data in XLS format so you can consume and combine with other data (e.g. from DrumUp)